Saturday, January 24, 2009

PSA: K-Y Jelly Yours and Mine


Ok let's liven this up shall we??

We tried it. Ehhh...it wasn't worth the $10 I spent with it being on sale and a $5 coupon. It would have originally been $20. And yes, I handed over a coupon for this. Embarrassing? Yep.

You know the commercial makes it sound like the couple has just had the greatest sex ever. Yeah, not so much. It definitely had a tingle vibe going on down there for me, but more of a Bengay minty type of tingle. It did nothing for him and very little when we...ehemm...met up. In fact, I would say it down right burned a little and not in a good way.

We still like this the best...
It doesn't get clumpy like regular K-Y does and it lasts...a long time...the whole time.

How's that for livin' it up, huh??

So now that I am competely blushing I have to add some things.

Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, I enjoy sex very much with my husband. Do we like to play? Oh yes we do! Is God ok with it? I haven't heard any complaints. Does this make me less Godly of a woman? Nope, not one little bit.


Lady S

3 comments:

  1. Those commericals make it seem like its like the best thing that could ever happen.... yeah...I didnt think so....

    And thanks for playing along - I will give you the letter "A" - since you already said you like "Astroglide" so much!!! WINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love this post. I was wondering about this "yours and mine" lube but was hestitant based on how much I didn't like the warming jelly. Too sticky for me. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I've had the best sex ever and KY wasn't even in the building. And BenGay on my hoohaa?! Lordie be - no thank you ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

Advice?? Leave it for me here...