Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Home

Some of you might be finding me for the first time here at my new home. Some may be following me from my old address. If so, then thank you for your patience with me. Be sure to become a follower again. This is my new home away from my regular family blog. If you follow my family blog, you are more than welcome to follow this blog, unless you know me in real life. BUT if you follow this blog, but don't know my family blog, then that's the way it will stay. Follow that? See, this is my escape from real life. Where I can blog about my neighbors, my ex, my husband, my kids, my kids teachers, old boyfriends, my sex life (!!) without burning bridges or totally traumatizing people who know me in real life. I mean, my Aunt Sue reads my family blog. I can't very well talk about how Mac and I tried out a new toy last night and it was fab-lu-lous without sending her running away screaming.

So, come follow me! See that little place right over there to the right? Right there. Follow me so I know how many people are reading. Make my day by leaving a comment. We all know how much we lurve to get comments. It makes us feel special. You know it does!

AND...if you do know me in real life and you have somehow stumbled upon this blog, then don't hold anything you read here against me. And for the love of God, don't bring up the toy at the next family reunion, m'kay?

Lady S

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the "new toy" comment. I don't think my family has discovered my blog, or at least I hope they haven't. I haven't gotten as brave as to talk about our buddy "the rabbit," but maybe one day. :o) glad to see your still blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap, was I supposed to bring a house warming gift? Cause I am completely empty handed here. Miss Manners would not be pleased...

    ReplyDelete

Advice?? Leave it for me here...