Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Mondays


~I did not forget to post yesterday only on the 2nd flippin' day of the challenge.

~I did not spend the day yesterday on the computer and cutting coupons while Mac did daddy duty all day long.

~I did not let the cashier use the "save now" coupons she tore off my biscuit cans in addition to the coupons I already handed her for them.

~I did not return inside the store to get my .55 cents refund for bringing in cloth bags that they forgot to give me.

~I did not put my twins in their swing this morning for their naps so I could blog.

~I did not almost leave my son's note to the tooth fairy out after I replaced it with money.
Oh, that would have been bad bad.

~I did not adjust the balance on our Quicken account to show it balanced with the bank. Nope, not me.

~I did not pour kitty treats into my cat's bowl because we are out of cat food. I will get it tonight Allie, I promise!!

~I did not drive 2 hours to my friend's son's bday party. And I did not ask her to go over to her house afterward under the impression that I needed to pick up those toys she set aside for me. And I did not really go to get seashells from our vacation together 5 years ago. And I was not deeply disappointed when she didn't know where they were.

~And finally I have not been listening to my little Vea fuss for about 5 mins so I could finish this.

Lady S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advice?? Leave it for me here...